Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We'll see how this goes...

Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

This verse has been special to me since college, but it really came alive after we had our first child. This is the life verse we picked out for her. I desire to model that kind of life for Elana and for her to begin to live it out, too.

I am so new to this "blogging" thing, but I am kind of excited about it. I believe that it will be a way for me to process those day-to-day things that happen to me as a Christian woman, wife, mother, youth pastor's wife, social worker, etc. I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

My thoughts are just that...thoughts. I am not claiming to be super intelligent, to have all the answers, or to even know what the heck I am talking about at all. I just thought this might be kind of therapeutic for me. So, welcome to "My Micah 6:8 Life"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I get to be the first comment on my beautiful wife's new BLOG!!! I am so prod of you baby. This is a great idea and a fun way to keep people up to date on family life for the Kings. The blog looks good and is a beautiful expression of who you are.